Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Possibly inappropriate usage of project el

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Possibly inappropriate usage of project elisp-es by <SuSo>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:40:47 +0100

Hi,

Technically the only concern as far as Savannah is concerned, strictly
speaking, is the absence of source code of the GFDL'd HTML manual, and
the link to such HTML manual.  I suppose that the manual is
copyrighted by FSF, so you may want to talk with the FSF legal team to
enforce the GFDL, if you can't find an agreement with SuSo.

Whether to keep SuSo as a project member is for the project admins to
decide.

That's MHO :)

"I disagree with what you have to say but will fight to the death to
protect your right to say it." (Voltaire, 1694-1778, writer,
philosopher)" — Voltaire

SuSo if free to express what he wants on Savannah, as long as he
doesn't imply Savannah promotes "open source", and doesn't
misrepresent "Linux" as a whole operating system rather than a kernel
:P

- Sylvain