[Savannah-hackers-public] [task #3492] Reassigned item: Reassigned item:

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [task #3492] Reassigned item: Reassigned item: [sv software] Page statistics/log files?
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 22:16:44 +0000

         Should Start On:                         => Sun 21 Nov 2010 12:00:00
AM GMT
   Should be Finished on:                         => Sun 21 Nov 2010 12:00:00
AM GMT
                Category:                    None => System
             Assigned to:                    None => alexfernandez

Follow-up Comment #18:

Hi all,

I am reviewing old open tasks, and this one has not been solved yet; I would
like to encourage interested people to take it up themselves.

In fact I did some experimentation a couple of years ago with awstats and
some other package, and even got GNU admins to copy page access logs here to
Savannah. On the other hand, project downloads can now be accurately tracked
since redirects are done per downloaded file, not per directory as before. So
there is much good work which has been done in the meanwhile, but I don't have
the time nor the energy to commit to any new projects.

Again, any takers?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?3492>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/