[Savannah-hackers-public] Loggerhead help.

From: Leo Jackson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Loggerhead help.
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 03:42:49 -0800 (PST)

Savannah Hackers,

Hello,

I Was looking over:

http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/Bzr

"Here are points we'd like you to discuss:

? stability: loggerhead tended to produce Apache proxy errors (probably because
it crashed), how to have it running for months?

I would have to take a look at the configuation, and the errors.

? activity: last release 0.17 is from 2009-08, that's old
Loggerhead at https://launchpad.net/loggerhead ?

Loggerhead ?? I am a bit confused do you mean 1.17? if so then no not old.

? code to use: there's been commits since the last release - do we need to use
the trunk?

No you can use 1.10 - 1.17 like launchpad. 1.17 is preferred.

? alternatives: maybe there are better tools than loggerhead?

Being that you use PHP front for now (switching to Python) was there any
consideration for something like:

"webbzr

A simple PHP script to list the content of bzr branches that can be installed
as a user on a remote server (e.g. university web page). Webbzr can navigate
through normal and versioned directories and get specific revisions. Files in
the branch are displayed in the browser while binaries can be downloaded
straight from the branch.

    *

      Browse: http://bazaar.enseed.com/app/webbzr/

      Info: http://thoughts.enseed.com/webbzr/ "

till you get loggerhead up and running?"

I personally prefer loggerhead.

Regards,
Leo Jackson