[Savannah-hackers-public] Subversion web interface URL change

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Subversion web interface URL change
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:56:59 +0200

Hello,

This is to notify you that the Subversion web interface is no longer
accessible with the URL of the following form:

http://svn.sv.nongnu.org/<project>/

instead, this URL now works

http://svn.sv.nongnu.org/svn/<project>/

The svn:// protocol URLs appear to stick to the old scheme: only the
old one w/o /svn/ in the path works.

Was the change intentional?  Should I update my project docs to
reflect the change or will it be accessible with the old scheme again?

--
Regards,
Alex

PS: and many thanks for your hard work despite the efforts of some
ill-minded people out there in our world.