Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help needed with savannah

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help needed with savannah
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 22:35:13 +0300

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 22:21, Alex Fernandez <address@hidden> wrote:

> Huh? Savannah works beautifully with git. Why not submit a new project
> called savannah-check, or something, and work from within savannah?

Bummer!  Yes, this should be the way to go :)

Can someone please approve the project off the queue once I post it
(will do shortly after,) so we can get it moving faster?

>> Thoughts?
>
> This script might simplify our work tremendously. Many people have suggested
> it but someone had to start with a barebones version...
>
> In short... Great!

I was one of those people :)  I hope we can now try to make some use
of the ideas posted previously on this subject and/or see people
coming back and improving the script along their way in dealing with
approving new projects.

--
Alex