[Savannah-hackers-public] updating frontend git

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] updating frontend git
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 23:49:57 GMT

So I changed savane-cleanup/frontend/php/account/register.php in git to
say "don't use hotmail".  But now how do I update the live checkout?
It is /usr/src/savane on frontend, but when I run git status, there is
no sign of it.

I ran git fetch; git diff master origin/master
(the recipe Jim told me to see what has changed)
and there is 150k of diffs.  I'm not going to blindly pull all that, or
even take my time inspecting it, since I had nothing to do creating it
and couldn't judge.

Can I pull just my one file?  git checkout register.php did nothing.  As
usual, no docs I could find have anything useful to say about it :(.