Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Emacs-diffs

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Emacs-diffs
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 11:47:34 -0400

Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 11:37:10 -0400
From: "Michael J. Flickinger"<address@hidden>
CC: address@hidden

On 07/30/2011 02:55 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
There were no diffs sent from the commits to the Emacs repository
since July 22.  Are the bzr-related scripts that send the diffs upon
commit still functional?  Can someone please take a look at this?

TIA

Should be working now.  Let me know if this still fails.

I waited for more than 24 hours, but still didn't see even a single
message, neither in my inbox (I subscribe to emacs-diffs) nor in the
mailman archives.

I think I fixed the problem.

Should be working now.