Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr access problems

From: Martin Pool
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr access problems
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 14:21:24 +1100

Hi Tim,

Could you please file a bug with those details on Launchpad.

What happens if you get a fresh checkout of emacs into a new
repository?  That's working for me.

> - I only see this error on my work system, which has a fast internet
> connection.

I'm going to provisionally guess the problem is something connected to
your work network, since only you are seeing it at the moment.
Perhaps there is some kind of firewall that's interfering?  It's
strange it is disconnecting you only after a few round trips but there
are some things that could make that happen - perhaps SPI or it is
interacting badly with the tcp window opening.

Martin