Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] mirmon web page access

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] mirmon web page access
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 17:52:45 -0500

On 12/2/11 8:09 PM, Michael J. Flickinger wrote:
On 12/2/11 2:24 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
The basemirror, previously gnu-mirmon.basemirror.de, is now hosted on
Savannah's download instance

Hi Michael -- is it possible to access
dl:/var/www/ftpmirror/mirmon/index.html
from the web? It would be useful so the webmasters can follow up on
dead mirrors.

I couldn't find any url that worked, since the<DocumentRoot> in
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/download is /var/www/download.

(http://dl.sv.gnu.org/mirmon/ gets to the savannah(nongnu) mirmon page.)

Thanks,
karl

I'll make it accessible via the web as soon as I can.

Done.

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/mirmon/

--
Michael J. Flickinger