savannah-hackers-public

Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Task can not be assigned to Project Manage

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Task can not be assigned to Project Manager
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 16:55:17 -0500

On 12/17/11 7:46 AM, Joerg Kohne wrote:
Hi Michael!

In project's task manager tracker, the project manager can't assign a
task with his user name itself (for others for information). Can this
feature be made ‚Äč‚Äčavailable? "none" is not optimally.

Hope you can help me (even if this is the wrong mailing list).

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Joerg

Hi,

On the project's "Set Permissions" page (https://savannah.gnu.org/project/admin/userperms.php?group=www-de) only the name of 'technicians' show in the assignment list. So, you want the permission 'tech & manager' set, so you can assign and be assigned tasks.

I updated this permission for you, so it should work now.

--
Michael J. Flickinger