Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Projects for Android in GNU Savannah

From: Tomasz Konojacki
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Projects for Android in GNU Savannah
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 22:04:59 +0100

Hi!

Good question, I was wondering about it too. In my opinion, if Android is free
software (its
source code is publicly released under free license) we should allow projects
that are
depending on it. Of course, I'm not most competent person on earth to speak on
this topic. I
would be happy to read opinion of someone more competent.

Regards