Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah bzr server errors out

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah bzr server errors out
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 01:56:56 -0500

> From: Martin Pool <address@hidden>
> Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:20:41 +1100
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> It would be a bit useful if you could put
>
>  debug_flags = hpss, hpssdetails
>
> into your ~/.bazaar/bazaar.conf.  (It is harmless to just leave that
> there all the time.)

This would be hard, as the problem cannot be repeated at will (at
least I don't know how to do that), since after the pull, the
offending revision(s) are already in my sandbox.

> Then, if you have an unreasonably large pull or update, please post
> the section of your ~/.bzr.log relating to that process in to a new
> bug in <http://pad.lv/fb/bzr> (or attach it here).

I started a discussion here:

   https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar/2012q1/074246.html

If the conclusion is that this is a bug, I will file a report.
Hopefully, the discussion will also explain what data needs to be
collected for the bug report.