[Savannah-hackers-public] No copyrightable files?

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] No copyrightable files?
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 16:38:54 +0200

Hi,

there is the submission of yasnippet (task 12064[0]). In the tarball provided, there is actually no file longer than 10 lines :) So, how do we treat this? No copyright notices but license headers, or neither of them? And if it's the latter, can the submitter uberkael even include a license? This is the first time I see such a project. Btw, uberkael didn't do any of this yet, neither copyright and license headers nor a copy of the license.

Regards,
Aljosha

[0] https://savannah.gnu.org/task/index.php?12064