Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Volunteer as project reviewer?

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Volunteer as project reviewer?
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:13:16 -0400

On 10/24/12 8:04 PM, Rudra Banerjee wrote:
hello friends,
I am relatively new to savannah.
Is it possible for me to become a project reviewer?
--
Rudra Banerjee
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train

Hi,

Yes, start by reading this:

http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToBecomeASavannahHacker

and

http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToGetYourProjectApprovedQuickly

After you've read through those pages, find a project that's pending review, https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?group=administration&category_id=1&status_id=1&set=custom#results, and write a mock reply to the submission, written to address@hidden

We'll offer our feedback on the review and when it's good to go, you'll be able to update the pending project submission with your response.

We will also need to know your Savannah username, so that you may be added to the administration project.

Thanks for the help! :)

--mjflick