Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] internal.savannah.gnu.org web server acces

From: Ryan Doyle
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] internal.savannah.gnu.org web server access
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 21:02:32 +1100

Yup, sure is. You could setup munin.savannah.gnu.org or similar and used
name-based virtual hosting on Apache.

Also, if you are just interested in monitoring and performance data, I
installed Performance Co-Pilot (pcp) a while ago on the savannah servers. It's
got a bit of a learning curve but I find it extremely useful.

Part of the pcp toolset is pmchart, this will display performance metrics in
real time, charted in a time series plot. You'd run pmchart on your local
machine and point it to the box you wish to monitor.

Come to think of it, I should add this info to the wiki!

Cheers

--
Ryan Doyle