[Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah VM system upgrades

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah VM system upgrades
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 20:37:07 -0700

I would like to walk through the Savannah VMs and get all of them
their security upgrades.  I would like to discuss the procedure for
doing this.  The VMs are at:

  download: 6.0.2
  frontend: 6.0
  internal: 6.0.2
  mgt: 6.0.2
  vcs: 6.0.1

I think mgt might be the closest to savannah-hackers and the furthest
from the public and therefore I propose that we upgrade it first.
Have to start somewhere.

Does anyone have a preference for doing one thing or another?

When would be a good time to perform this upgrade?

How long of a waiting time for major events such as this should we
have between posting a proposal for action and then performing the
action?

Other comments?

Bob