Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] ikiwiki on savannah

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] ikiwiki on savannah
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 20:35:48 +0200

Am Montag, den 19.08.2013, 08:12 -0600 schrieb Bob Proulx:
>  [...]

What I forgot to mention: ikiwiki has really good themeability! When
experimenting, I cooked up a little stylesheet which resembled the style
used in Savannah's tracker messages. Unfortunately, the CSS file is long
gone, along with the experiments I did. But it shouldn't be too hard to
write it once more.

Best regards.