Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] our wiki status

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] our wiki status
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 17:12:34 +0200

Am Montag, den 26.08.2013, 00:36 +0000 schrieb Karl Berry:
> As Aljoscha pointed out, ikiwiki has lots of bells and whistles.
> I haven't done anything along those lines.

About that: I remade the little stylesheet:
http://codepad.org/haLiNIHY
It's not much, just a few lines of border, spacing, color settings (imo
this is trivial work, but I added the copyright line nevertheless).  It
resembles the default Savannah style, so it would be nice to see it used
(and/or improved).

style.css says:
> /* Note that instead of modifying this style sheet, you can instead
edit
>  * local.css and use it to override or change settings in this one.
>  */
local.css can also reside in the repository, if desired.

Best regards.

--
GPG: 4F20BC96 - the public key can be found here:
http://rpapsch.de/gpg.asc