[Savannah-hackers-public] zwiki and zope on frontend

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] zwiki and zope on frontend
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 19:06:52 -0600

Now that ikiwiki is in full swing (yay) and zwiki is now no longer
being used I think this means that the custom zope installation on
frontend can be dropped.

I would like to do this and return it to the stock version, by
uninstalling zope.  That will be one obstacle removed from the upgrade
path.  Sound good?  Unless there is objection I will plan on doing
that uninstall and cleanup of zope on frontend.

Currently I have zope2.10 and zope-common marked as hold so that the
package manager won't perturb them.  Since they are not actually
installed by the package manager but had files copied on top of the
installation.  Not knowing that caused some issues with the somewhat
recent upgrade there.

Bob