Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Ready to Go

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Ready to Go
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 22:10:25 GMT

    cb> So far so good with many tickets closed by the project Admins.
    However, I got a couple emails from folks that asked if we
    can do it for them ..

Christian, I added you (user christianabryant) to the administration
group (as an administrator), so you can take care of such requests
yourself.  The more people willing to help, the better.

BTW, it looks like there is one more of your user accounts left: caveryb,
https://savannah.gnu.org/users/caveryb.  If it should be removed, feel
free to do that too :).

Thanks,
Karl