[Savannah-hackers-public] [task #12911] Cleaning up Contributors Wanted

From: Christian Bryant
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [task #12911] Cleaning up Contributors Wanted
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 19:48:01 +0000

In the process of users trying to update the jobs to reflect continued
relevance, it has been noted several times that saving updates to the job post
creates no time stamp change.  My spreadsheet, unless the user actually placed
a date in their updated description, may be the only way to know if a
particular job poster has been contacted.  Since I was under the impression
the time stamp would change, I need to confirm this detail before moving on.
My template text may change depending on the results of my investigation.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12911>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/