[Savannah-hackers-public] rrdtool pinned to v1.2 on internal

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] rrdtool pinned to v1.2 on internal
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 19:47:54 -0700

Savannah Hackers,

The rrdtool on VM internal is pinned at version 1.2.  Does anyone have
information on why?  Lenny 5 had rrdtool 1.3.1.  Squeeze has 1.4.3.
So this is pinning the system to quite an old version.

I am using rrdtool for some pingstats graphs on another system and
have for several releases.  I haven't notice any major API changes
that were disruptive.

This is on internal.  I don't know what would be using rrdtool there.
I am inclined to instrument the program to see what is calling it to
see what might be depending up it.

Bob