[Savannah-hackers-public] Licensing of music and images

From: Joan Lledó
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Licensing of music and images
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 21:36:53 +0100

Hello!

There's a project in the list that includes .ogg files and images:

https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12939

The source is licensed with GPL3 but the tarball doesn't include any information about the licensing of the media files. Can they be licensed with GPL3 too?

I guess the tarball should include a text file to indicate what license covers the media files, am I right?

Thank you!