[Savannah-hackers-public] [task #13025] Uploading SVN dump without forge

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [task #13025] Uploading SVN dump without forge administration support
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 23:41:04 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Vincent,

I don't know who the gna administrators are.
gna and savannah are, at this time, completely distinct.  The connection at
one time was essentially that Sylvain (Beucler) was  heavily involved in both,
and at that time they shared code ("savane"). He might be listening here and
might still know and be able to advise, but I don't have other ideas. If they
don't answer, they don't answer.

As for savannah (or savane) coding, there is no active development anywhere as
far as I know.  There are various abandoned projects in that area in various
states of disarray.

As for svn uploads, that is one thing on savannah I know how (and am willing)
to do, if you want to switch to savannah :).

best,
karl

karl

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13025>