[Savannah-hackers-public] inappropriate savannah-users mail

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] inappropriate savannah-users mail
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 23:43:48 GMT

    > You have reached the Savannah mailing list.   ...

I wonder why there is such an upswing in people wrongly sending to
savannah-users (specifically).

I changed the "Contact Us" label in the left-hand menu to "Contact
Savannah".  No idea if that will make a difference, but it's what I
could think of to try.  Maybe we should avoid live links in contact.php
(contact.txt, actually).  Where else could people be finding it?