Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Non-fast-forward pushes on git

From: Sergio Durigan Junior
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Non-fast-forward pushes on git
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 14:17:03 -0300

On Wednesday, July 23 2014, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:

> Please also rename your project, it is not part of the GNU project
> advertising it as such is misleading.

I am not advertising the project as part of the GNU project.  This
project is a major mode for GNU Social to be used on Emacs.

I can put a warning on the initial page stating that the project is not
part of the GNU project if you think is needed.  But I'd rather keep the
name as gnu-social-mode.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36