Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Running GNU Savannah (frontend) locally

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Running GNU Savannah (frontend) locally
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 20:41:54 GMT

    As my main goal is to make hacking on GNU Savannah easier and more
    inviting, and to do that, I believe that providing a snapshot of the
    real database is essential, Can we perhaps agree on a small subset
    of projects which can be included ?

For now, I suggest making the test dump available only within Savannah;
we can discuss details separately.  Then there is no problem with
including anything you find useful.

When that is done, and/or when there is a desire, we could look again at
making a public dump.  I note there has so far been no interest from
anyone here (presumably the most likely audience).

    Preferable at least one project for each type of VCS system.

Agreed.  If you like, you can use texinfo for svn :).