Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Willing to Assist with Bazaar

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Willing to Assist with Bazaar
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 14:10:05 -0400

Hello Glenn,

On 09/11/2014 01:46 PM, Glenn Morris wrote:
Assaf Gordon wrote:

My goal is to get a log of all the commits in a bzr repository - to be
used for more statistics about project activity on GNU Savannah.

These statistics are probably already available elsewhere, eg
https://www.openhub.net/p/emacs .

OpenHub/OhLoh displays some summarized statistics but no way to get the actual
data.

Besides, it really sounds like something that should be easy to do...
With git/hg/cvs/svn it was trivial.
I'm sure there's a way to do with BZR, I simply haven't found it.

-Assaf

P.S.
Half-jokingly, OpenHub is not Free (as in freedom),
I would not be setting a good example when compiling GNU statistics using it as
a data source.

Especially when the original data is hosted on GNU Savannah servers...