[Savannah-hackers-public] Number of committers within a time period?

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Number of committers within a time period?
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 17:59:19 -0500

I remember some data was being compiled about Savannah contributions.

Do we have an "easy" way to see how many individuals committed code
within a time period, without caring about which project the commits
were to?

I'm curious about the time period October 1 2013 to September 30 2014
inclusive. :) But also just whether it's possible.

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://status.fsf.org/johns | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.