Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Trouble with GNU mail archives?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Trouble with GNU mail archives?
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 21:17:30 GMT

    What is going on?

I don't know.

    P.S. I hope this is the right address to send such queries; if not,
    please tell me where to direct the message.

It's a reasonable place to start with mailing list, but with this
particular problem I have no real place to go.  I have never been clear
on how that mharc archiving happens or what can be going wrong.  I think
you have to ask address@hidden

It's not just emacs.  We received the same report from qemu folks.  -k