Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] New VMs status update

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] New VMs status update
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 09:52:29 -0600

Bob Proulx wrote:
> I put in another request for vcs0 and download0.  But to fit within
> the small disk space available I asked for a small system.  I am told
> that they can provide a small system.

I guess there isn't enough disk space for even that!  Chatting with
Ruben.  He is going to squeeze some unneeded space from the new
frontend0 in order to make these.  The new frontend0 is 30G and we are
only 2.8G total.  So Ruben is going to reduce it to 10G to free up 10G
in order to have space for the other two.  Frontend0 will be shutdown
for a short time for this to happen.

Bob