Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Savannah-users] Testing new Savannah webs

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Savannah-users] Testing new Savannah website infrastructure
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 13:59:58 -0700

Just an fyi...

I sync'd the file attachments from the old to the new.  There were a
dozen new file attachments since the last sync.  I forgot to do this
with the latest flip to the new server

frontend:/var/lib/savane/trackers_attachments# rsync -av
/var/lib/savane/trackers_attachments/
frontend0:/var/lib/savane/trackers_attachments/

In the future we should migrate that directory to shared storage.  The
information about those files is in the shared database already.  In
any future move or scale-out this would avoid the need for sync'ing.

Bob

----- Forwarded message from Bob Proulx <address@hidden> -----