Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Downloading FlexiSheet?

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Downloading FlexiSheet?
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 16:58:35 -0500

Hello Ronald,

> On Feb 18, 2017, at 10:56, Ronald C.F. Antony <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I’m trying to download what I can find under:

based on the URL you provided, "FlexiSheet' is part of "GNUstep Application
Project".

If you mean the GNUstep Application Project in general,
then its main page is here:
  http://www.nongnu.org/gap/

which would then lead you to other resources:
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gap/
  http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gap/

> http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/gap/gap/user-apps/FlexiSheet/

Since this is CVS, you can use the following command
to checkout (=download) the entire repository:

    cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/gap co gap

However,
Do note that on the project's website it seems they recently switched
from CVS to SVN, and the most up-to-date code is here:

    http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/gap/

To download the entire SVN repository, use:

    svn co svn://svn.savannah.nongnu.org/gap/

regards,
 - assaf