[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Savannah-hackers-public] A public anonimized savane database for future
[Savannah-hackers-public] A public anonimized savane database for future development
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 01:57:32 +0000
I'm resuming my attempts at creating a snapshot of the savane mysql
database, after reducing it to a minimal set of items and removing
personal user information from it.
Such database would ease future development of savannah
The snapshot I have at the moment contains:
1. 18 public projects (called 'groups' in the database),
from all types (gnu,nongnu,gug,portions,translation).
2. All public tracker items for these projects
3. All public mailing lists for these projects.
4. about 5,000 User-IDs are kept, but all user information replaced
with fake data (name, username, email,password).
For three users (agn,karl,rwp) - I kept the name,username,email.
5. All IPs, ssh-keys, gpg-keys, user preferences removed.
To move forward I suggest the following:
I'm asking for your help in scrutinizing these files and ensuring I
didn't miss anything.
At the moment the files are only available for savannah admins
with SSH access.
On internal0, the mysql database is 'savane_agn'.
The data dumps are on frontend0, as mysql dump in
as tab-delimiter tables (one file per table) in
and a partially-imported SQLite3 database in:
Attached are also the SQL commands used to clean-up the database.
After an initial review and feedback,
I hope we can continue in making this dataset public,
so that potential savannah contributors will find it easier
to hack on the web-side code.
- [Savannah-hackers-public] A public anonimized savane database for future development,
Assaf Gordon <=