Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [sr #109288] Import trackers to the GetFEM

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [sr #109288] Import trackers to the GetFEM project
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 14:28:56 -0400

Hello,

> On Apr 2, 2017, at 13:28, Konstantinos Poulios <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Assaf suggested that we ask the gna admins for a MYSQL dump of our project.
> If we are given specific SQL commands to forward to the gna admins, we can do
> that. However it is probable that we do not get the help we expect.

Attached is an untested SQL script to export the 'bugs' tracker into separate
tables.
It assumes the DB structure of gna.org is similar to savannah's .

The exported data will need some massaging before import to savannah,
and some information might be lost (like which user create which bug).

Of course some more testing and adjustment will be needed.