Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] using git for web pages

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] using git for web pages
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 17:54:19 -0600

Hello Ben,

Ben Elliston wrote:
> Is it possible to switch the web pages repo for my project (dejagnu)
> to git so that I can finally be free of CVS?

Not yet.  But rms just recently gave an okay for doing this and so
after some time of being stalled the project has been rejuvinated.
After the many years ongoing so far I can't give a schedule for it but
I think it will happen now.  There will definitely be an announcement
to both the savannah-users and savannah-announce mailing lists.  Low
volume messages there.  That would be where I would subscribe to keep
informed of new features like this.