Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Completely removing project Aping from Sav

From: Kantor Zsolt
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Completely removing project Aping from Savannah non-gnu
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 10:16:34 +0000 (UTC)

Ok, I understand. It is not a problem if my project remains on the Savannah
servers, but there is a picture that I committed many years ago to the web cvs
repository. I deleted it, but as you know it is not really deleted, just
'hidden'. The picture is a personal one, with personal content, and I would do
not like to stay there. Could you please do me a favor and delete for real that
picture from the web cvs?
The project name is ApingHere is the direct link to the picture:
http://web.cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/aping/aping/pictures/?hideattic=0 The
image name is IMAGE_001.jpg
It is not enough to just disable the cvs feature, because using the link above
the file can still be accessed.So please delete it completely from the CVS
repository.
Thank you very much!Zsolt Kantor

    On Thursday, 8 November 2018, 17:10, Ineiev <address@hidden> wrote:

 Hello,

On Wed, Nov 07, 2018 at 06:58:04AM +0000, Kantor Zsolt wrote:
> Hello,I have searched all around the webpage but I did not found a way to
> completely delete my project. So how should I delete completely my
> project?The project name is Aping (Advanced ping program) is not maintained
> anymore and it will not be. I want to delete the file repositories, the
> hompage files . . . everything.

We normally don't delete projects from Savannah, no matter how
inactive they are.