Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Bug-gnubg] My user name in download comma

From: Øystein Schønning-Johansen
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Bug-gnubg] My user name in download commands
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 19:38:27 +0200

Hi Dora!

The savannah pages are dynamic and the page fills out the user named based
on your session.
Here it was it looks like when I visit the page w/o having logged in to
savannah.

[image: image.png]
And just to compare. Here is what it looks like if I do log in to savannah
and have a session:
[image: image.png]

So, the exact same page uses my username when I'm logged in. I'm pretty
sure if you log out, your user name will disappear.

So, no worries. It's all OK!
-Øystein