[Savannah-hackers-public] Is it normal that 20 hours after, a change in

From: Henri Lesourd
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Is it normal that 20 hours after, a change in my project webpage still has not been propagated ?
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 01:52:27 +0200

Hi,

I'm working again on a project of mine here on Savannah, and last night, I
changed the webpage.

See index.html at:
http://web.cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/abel/abel/

But the content on:
http://www.nongnu.org/abel/

is still the old content ;-( ...

The documentation at:
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HomepageUpload/

says that after the cvs commit, "the webpages will be updated within an hour".

But it didn't happened.

Is it normal ? (I.e., perhaps you have a cron that runs each 24 hours, now ;
but then, I would need to know if it is so).

Thank you in advance,
Henri

P.S.:

... in fact I noticed that another html file (ways.html) that I added _4 years
ago_ seems to never have been propagated. While the .pdfs are available from
www.nongnu.org/abel.

I.e., I can't get:
http://www.nongnu.org/abel/ways.html (Object not found !)

while I get, for example:
http://www.nongnu.org/abel/projectProfessorOSS.pdf

So there could be a long-lasting problem in the way you refresh your webservers
from the cvs, here.