Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] ELPA is down 20190718

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] ELPA is down 20190718
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 16:07:49 -0600

Tom Alexander wrote:
> https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/elpa.gnu.org
>
> Found a post on reddit from an emacs maintainer suggesting that we should
> email this list when ELPA is down.

Well...  I don't know why they would suggest that.  I don't think
anyone here has anything to do with elpa.gnu.org.  Nothing we can do
about it.  I suggest opening a ticket with address@hidden for such
things.  But anyway...

> I tried to access
> https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/savannah-hackers-public to find the
> web archive to see if its already been reported but that appears to also be
> down, so my apologies if this has already been reported.

Please bookmark this URL where out of band status is posted by the FSF
admins when things happen making access to all FSF & GNU resources
unavailable.

  https://quitter.im/fsfstatus

Bob