[Savannah-hackers-public] Create a LibrePlanet project on Savannah

From: Valessio Brito
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Create a LibrePlanet project on Savannah
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 13:42:17 -0400

Hello Hackers,

I am intern here at the Free Software Foundation.

I started work on redesigning the LibrePlanet theme[1] and we will
probably have more code and other related projects.  I was instructed
to migrate the project I started to Savannah to be a more ethical[2]
site for building free software.

With this, I ask your help to make a "LibrePlanet" group and project
available to engage the community to collaborate and discuss this new
layout proposal.

[1] https://gitlab.com/valessiobrito/libreplanet-theme-mediawiki
[2] https://www.gnu.org/software/repo-criteria-evaluation.html

Cheers,