Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Access to rdiff-backup

From: ewl+rdiffbackup
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Access to rdiff-backup
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 20:46:43 +0100

Hello,

small correction: I am member since Saturday, but without admin rights, which doesn't help us further reaching our goals, which is to make "passers by" aware that the project is living somewhere else, and
managing the mailing list, which we still use.

I'm not even sure what the actual issue is, because we've got the GitHub project handed over without much fuss, from some of the same people from Sol1, and I've personally never got a refusal or an explanation why it might be an issue.

Anyway, any help is welcome,
Eric

On 26/11/2019 16:01, Patrik Dufresne wrote:
Hello Ineiev,

 > Then I suggest that we consider the version left on Savannah
 > an inactive fork of rdiff-backup, and whether to link
 > from the inactive fork to your branch is up to the members
 > of that Savannah group.

If we take that direction it and make a bad publicity to the project. We do want to keep the project alive and maintain part of the website on Savannah.

We are talking with Andrew Foster and Kevin Fenzi on the rdiff-backup mailing list and it seams they don't have access to add new members to the project. Could you collaborate with them to figure this out? Me <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> and EricZ <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> have submit a request to be part of the project on Savannah, but no body sees it or can approve it. Would appreciate if you could take a look.

Thanks alot for your help

--
Patrik Dufresne Service Logiciel inc.
http://www.patrikdufresne.com <http://patrikdufresne.com/>/

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 9:53 AM Ineiev <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    Hello, Patrik;

    https://savannah.nongnu.org/project/memberlist.php?group=rdiff-backup

     > Savannah hosting requirements?
     > As of today, my point of view is we want to migrate away from
    Savannah