[Savannah-hackers-public] Changing ATMEGA64 device signature

From: md.syafiq
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Changing ATMEGA64 device signature
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:06:28 +0800

Dear Savannah,

Actually I'm trying to use AVRDUDE with Bus pirate to try to extract a
firmware from ATMEGA64A. As ATMEGA64A doesn't include in the microcontroller
supported by AVRUDE, we tried to use m64 for ATMEGA64 but in vain as the
device signature for the both of the MCUs are not the same.

So we are trying to tweak the device signature of ATMEGA64 from the source
file of AVRDUDE to be the same as ATMEGA64A. Do you think this solution
would work ?

Thanks and Regards

Syafiq Zakaria | Electronics Design Engineer
H: +6010 5601039 | E:  <mailto:address@hidden>
address@hidden | W: www.ventionex.com

One Stop Solutions CCTV, Access Control , Perimeter Security, Physical
Security Information Management, IT Security

VENTIONEX INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
VENTIONEX INTERNATIONAL SDN BHD.

10 Bukit Batok Crescent #06-06, The Spire, Singapore 658079         No 2,
Jalan Laman Setia 7/6, Setia Business Park 81550 Gelang Patah, Johor

T +65 6680 9321 | F +65 6698 7326
T +607 5950 387 | F +607 5950 397

JPEG image