Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Some email messages don't make it to my In

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Some email messages don't make it to my Inbox
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 16:02:06 -0600

    Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2020 10:56:47 +0300
    From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
    Here are a few examples of such missed messages.  In each case I
    verified by downloading the emacs-devel archives that the message made
    it to the list, but I see no such message in my Inbox.
    This message didn't get to me:

Since the msgs are making it to the list, I can only surmise it is a
problem in lists.gnu.org -> fencepost delivery -- system spam filtering
on fencepost, a routing error, .... Unless you have some kind of
personal spam filtering set up for yourself on fencepost? I did not see
a .procmailrc in ~eliz, but what do I know. I'm sure you would have
checked that, anyway.

I don't think I have permission to view the logs on lists.gnu.org, nor
do I have any understanding of internal mail routing among the GNU
machines, so can't pursue. Sorry. I hope the sysadmins can do so
soon. --best, karl.

P.S. Also, I did not see an open ticket in the sysadmin RT queue
corresponding to your original message. Maybe I just missed it, or maybe
it got moved, or closed somehow. I don't know, but just thought I'd mention.