[Savannah-hackers-public] Emacs git repository clone limits

From: Philippe Vaucher
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Emacs git repository clone limits
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 16:05:19 +0200

Hello,

I'm the author of https://hub.docker.com/r/silex/emacs, dockerized Emacs
images for a lot of versions.

You can see one of the builds here:
https://gitlab.com/Silex777/docker-emacs/pipelines/148568952

The build thus builds a lot of images at once, and thus I have many
parallel "git clone https://git.sv.gnu.org/git/emacs.git";.

For a while this worked fine, but since 4-5 days I get a lot of http
502/504 and I found out that I can only do about 4 parralel git clones.

Is there a limit and/or maintainance going? Was I but in some sort of
throttle-list?

Kind regards,
Philippe