Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Aim to be a real free software engineer

From: Joël Krähemann
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Aim to be a real free software engineer
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 00:16:19 +0000

Hi,

I think you have good intentions.

What stops you from contributing? And what are your
preferences?

I am always looking for some help with GSequencer.

https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gsequencer/

Things really need to be done for almost every project:

* documentation
* translation
* functional integration tests

Or just benefiting from providing feedback or reviews.

And for sure spread the word!

regards,
Joël