Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Allowing git repos to automatically push t

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Allowing git repos to automatically push to gnu.org/software/$PROJECT
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 14:32:18 -0600

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Katz wrote:
> I've created a sv account (with ssh and gpg) and submitted a new project
> request. My user name is daniel_k and the project's short name is
> fsftest. Please enable the project.

I don't understand the need for a new project request.  And I am not
trained up myself on approving new projects.  I'll leave that for
others.

The reason we needed the account is so that we could set you up with a
login on the Savannah systems using the registered ssh keys.  And the
gpg keys is needed for account recovery.

I'll go create an account for you using those keys and then send you
instructions on using the system.

> Right now, most of the work for enabling git and other non-CVS web
> updates is done on the gnu.org side of things so I want to have a repo
> on Savannah to do further testing and development.

Well...  As previously noted that is the easy part of things!  It's
the web UI part that is where most of the effort lies.

Bob