Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] scp asks for password on savannah nongnu.o

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] scp asks for password on savannah nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 22:52:32 -0700

Joël Krähemann wrote:
> `scp` asks for password while connecting, I think this shouldn't happen.

Here it is two days later that I am seeing this email to the mailing
list.  But Joël and I chatted on IRC at the time and I referenced our
documentation here.

    https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SshAccess/

In particular I suggested mitigation number 2 from there.  Create and
register an ssh ed25519 key.  Which Joël did at that time.  And then
was able to access the download server and post a new release file
bundle there.

Bob