Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] (no subject)

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 16:52:48 -0700

Alex Naumov wrote:
> > Same here.
> > There are no errors or something. Just staying not signed in.
>
> The problem was in the Firefox version. It seems the old versions (for
> example, 96.0.2) are not supported anymore.
> With Firefox 108.0.1 it works well.

Strange.  As far as I know there hasn't been a change on the server
side in the last month.  Of course there are routine changes such as
https certificates are always automatically upgraded.  And we apply
operating system security patches.  But other than this I am unaware
of anything among those that would cause problems with v96 on the
server side of things.

Bob