Re: [Savannah-hackers] rattaching mailing list to savannah

From: Guillaume Morin
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 11:37:17 +0100

Dans un message du 01 Mar à 22:19, Mark H. Weaver écrivait :
> Hmm.  Would this admin password would go over in cleartext?  If so, I'd
> prefer to see you use ssh.

Well, I have nothing against that. But, I planned to install this cgi
just as other Mailman cgi. So it will have the same security measures as
other Mailman cgi. If you look at
http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/admin/autoconf-patches for example, you'll
see that the admin password is sent as clear text.

So maybe, it is not necessary to protect only this operation...

+= 0.02

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

                        La vie est comme un rhododendron